Exo Terra 18x18x24 Specifications
- Dimensions: 8 x 18 x 24 inches
- Weight: 40.86 Pounds
- Total Volume: 33 gallons
Pros and Cons of Exo Terra 18x18x24
- Dual Doors: The dual front opening doors allow easy access for maintenance, misting, and feeding.
- Lock: A reliable specially designed lock prevents unwanted opening from children or pets.
- Removable Stainless Steel Cover: The full-screen top allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning.
- Waterproof Base: The Exo Terra lower panel is watertight, it allows for deep layers of substrate, or to be used to create a water feature as high as the ventilation strip.
- Raised Bottom Frame: The bottom glass panel of the terrarium is raised to facilitate the mounting of a substrate heater, preventing heating problems.
- Natural-Looking Rock Background: The natural-looking rock background is in the same color family as other Exo Terra accessories blending nicely for natural-looking habitat.
- Price: There are indeed other terrariums with a slightly lower price. But we must remember that we are talking about an Exo terra terrarium. They are considered by many to be the best terrarium on the market. The high quality usually comes at a high price. It is up to you if you want to buy a premium terrarium or explore other options.